Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh My - Oops I did it again

Yes, I did let you all down. I said I'd be back and in fact I was not. I totally dropped the ball here again.

So, now that my life issues are settling down - somewhat.

I’m searching, applying and, yes, I have actually had a few interviews…very few. There are jobs out there, and I’ve been applying for said jobs…I’m just not said friend of a friend (thought I was, but her co-worker had a friend that needed a job, too) who needs a job, too! I’m trying not to become a deranged lunatic, but the fact is I am qualified for every job I have applied for. It is becoming harder and harder moving on when you fill out the application, turn it in on time, attach your resume…and then you wait and wait for the call for the interview…and then you notice the job has been removed from the website and you were not called. That’s right, no call, no interview, removed from the website is how you figure out the position was filled. Like I said, it is becoming harder and harder for me to move on, I need a job! Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment