Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Fireplace

I give up; I’m throwing in my towel. I cannot come up with something that looks natural and that will cover the TV wires. I told a lie a few posts back when I said I didn’t care if it balanced or not. Yep, I lied. I do care! It is driving me crazy and there’s nothing I can do. I do like the stack of books there. The thing is, I need something on the heavy side and on the non-breakable side, because the kids need access to the wires, why I will never know. I mean, I know why…I just choose not to pay attention! LOL So…this is what I came up with today. Now remember this is a rental and I don’t want to drill a hole in the wall and drop the wires. I actually don’t care for the TV above the fireplace, I wish it was on another wall. The TV is too small for the fireplace and I think that is what drives me nuts! Oh well.



 
Posted by Picasa




 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: