Monday, June 15, 2009

Itching - Must Relax

Oh my heck – I’m broken, (not hives I went to the doctor last time, a few weeks ago and we learned then it’s not hives) out again! What the…it must be stressed related – I’ve not done much around here to make it anything else?! I’m itching in all the same areas as before – arms and legs – no other areas. I still haven’t changed laundry detergent or softener. I’m using the same lotions, I’ve used before. I’m wearing the same perfume as before. I’m still eating all the same foods as before. I just can’t for the life of me figure this one out…other than it must, has to be stress related. I need to unwind; I need to let things go…yeah, that’s easy to say. I guess my body doesn’t agree with the way I handle things lately. I need more crafting time! I need more ME time! I have several books I need to finish…I would love to sit outside in a comfy chair and read under the many trees we have. Lots of shade to relax and unwind under…lots of birds, too! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment