Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Garlic Butter Cheese Bread

Dinner last night was cheese stuffed shells and garlic butter cheese bread. My favorite vegetarian ate six, cheese stuffed shells. I’m also pretty sure he had a piece of the bread. Who can pass up the garlic butter cheese bread? Honestly, where does he put the food? I was stuffed slap full after eating just three shells and one piece of bread.
My other favorite son made brownies last night. This one has a love hate affair with cheese, so he fought the shells and ate frozen chicken nuggets with Emeril sauce. Look, I don’t judge him, but he ain’t mine – can’t be mine. I love cheese! Cheese is a meal in my mind!
Now it’s another night and I have no idea what dinner will be. I wanted to cook, I found a chicken recipe, but it just didn’t do it for me. I hate when nothing sounds good. I’m just not in the mood for anything – sigh.
Raye is off spending time with her friend. I haven’t seen her in two nights. She asked that I pick her up before gymnastics. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment