Friday, May 29, 2009

One More Prayer

Since I blogged asking for prayers, I have received several interviews (Thank you Cathe). Before that day, I’d only received two interviews since last September. That’s right, just two interviews out of about 50 applications/resumes that I sent out. I’m going to put myself out there again and this time I’m going to be more specific in my asking. Please lift me up in your thoughts and your prayers for more than just interviews, I need a job. These last few weeks I’ve had at least two interviews a week. It’s awesome! But, I want someone to give me a chance; don’t worry about the low pay. If I didn’t agree with the pay I would not have applied. I know I’m probably over qualified for a lot of the positions that I have applied for. Again, I wouldn’t apply for the position if I didn’t need the income.

I received an email from a real estate company for a part time-work at home employee. That would be perfect for me. Well, actually, I applied for the position and then I received the email. The email asked for me to come by for a quick no right/wrong profile test. I hope the computer enjoyed my humor. If they like me, I'll be called in for an interview.

I, also, just applied for another HVAC company. I think I have applied for this position before. But, who knows, like I said, I’ve applied for over 50 jobs since September. I have the experience, please scroll down my resume. I know, it was a long time ago, but seriously, I do remember how to schedule appointments.

Thank you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment