Saturday, May 30, 2009

Addiction or Obsession?

My very new obsession, ok sure, I have many obsessions, like decorating, and of course emptying liquor bottles and "decorating" them using mod podge and scrapbook paper. Which reminds me, I really need to finish the two I’m working on? Look, my oldest child is graduating from high school, he’s a senior and had prom and last minute, very last minute unfinished home/class work to turn in. Don’t ask, I don’t judge! LOL So, I’ve been sorta, kinda, really busy. Anyway, back to my new, very new obsession – I’m collecting anything and everything from Paris, France. No, I’ve never been to Paris, France, or Texas. I have no idea where this crazy obsession came from, but I love it, I’ve decided to accept it and run with it. I have one plate from Paris, ok so it’s really from Hobby Lobby. Today at TJMaxx, I found several pieces I could add to my newly found, no idea where it came from Paris, France obsession. I’m making a list, checking it twice and voicing my newly found obsession to everyone that will listen to me. (hint hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment