Sunday, August 23, 2009

Green Monster Experience

This was actually for yesterday...

I’ve since enjoyed several other green monster recipes with my favorite being the first one I made. I noticed energy right away. I love the energy it gave me – not a sugary high, but an all natural high – it feels great! I didn’t notice any type of withdrawals from the green monster at all – unlike the unhealthy sugary energy drinks on the market now.

Today was the first day of noticing – the lack of energy – the lack of not having a green monster is noticeable! It sucks! I needed a nap and I took a nap and I’m tired right now.

Ya’ll, I’m seriously tired, I’ve felt tired all day – I’m kicking myself because I didn’t make the time to make a green monster.

Visit Angela’s blog and check out her green monster recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment