Sunday, September 5, 2010

food and live music

I've lived here in Austin for 13 years - some years were a lot better than others. I'm still trying to decide what I want to be when I'm done with culinary school. A part of me wants to get the hell out of here and never look back and another part of me wants to move downtown and start a fresh new life.

The part of me that wants to stay in Austin - wants to get out and enojoy what the city has to offer - far too long, I've been a stay at home mom. My kids are old enough now to allow me to explore outside of our neighborhood! LOL

So, today we did just that... we met some of my friends from California at Freddie's Place. I really enjoyed the laid back backyard atmosphere (with large oak trees), the live music, the food, and the dogs! Yes, you can come eat and bring your dogs, too! We will go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment