Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It has been a while

I finished Le Cordon Bleu and I graduate on the 29th. I still have not decided what I will do with this degree...pastry or culinary. I did make the International Hospitality Honor Society! I also earned the 100% attendance cord - that I'll probably never see, due to the extern-ship issues I had! I was a little disappointed in...

I'm taking a break - need to have my thumb xray'd - not sure what I did to it. All I remember is something happened while we were in the restaurant of our program. So that's been over 12 weeks now. And it still hurts - there's a nice little knot - I think the tendon slipped out...OUCH, I know!

I do know one thing though - I have missed reading blogs and I've missed blogging - school wore me out! I hope to get my LCB blog all caught up with my thoughts and recipes and maybe some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment