Friday, August 14, 2009

End Of Summer

School will be starting soon I’ll be subbing, I hope a couple of days a week. I’m really not looking forward to school starting, I have enjoyed this summer, busy as it was with Dylan in summer school, Justin graduating from high school and Raye graduating from 5th grade. Dylan will be a junior, he worked hard and I hope he keeps it up. He can’t screw up anymore he has to work hard this year, go to summer school and work hard his senior year no time to rest. Raye’s starting middle school, while I’m excited that I no longer have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn (for the last 12 years that has been my mornings)I’m weary of her schedule and the teachers she has her brothers had the same social studies teacher and she didn’t treat the boys very well. So my guard is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment